Railway recruitment Cell, South Western Railway Hubli Invites Applications on plain paper, in the given format are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 3007 posts in (erstwhile) Group `D’ categories in Divisions, Workshops and Extra Divisional Offices of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka (RWF/YNK), Bangalore.
- Last Date to receive Applications : 22/02/2011 upto 17:00 hrs.
- Lat Date to Receive Applications from Far flung Areas : 10/03/2011 up to 17:00 hrs.
How to apply :
- Download application Form & take a printout. Fill all the necessary fields.
- The application Form may be sent by ordinary post to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM Office Compound, South Western Railway, Hubli-580 020 or be dropped in the Application Box kept in the same office [on working days]
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application for erstwhile Group `D’ post – South Western Railway”.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Minimum 10th Class Pass or ITI or equivalent.
Age Limit : 18 to 33 years and will be reckoned as on 22/12/2010.
- The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.40/- (Rupees Forty Only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minority community candidates and Economical weaker sections are fully exempted from payment of examination fees. The candidate from Economically weaker section have to produce/enclose Income certificate in the form at Annexure-V
- The Examination fee should be paid in the form of Account payee Demand Draft/Pay Order from any Nationalized Bank or IPO from any Post Office drawn in favour of FA&CAO/SWR/HUBLI and payable at HUBLI. Validity of Demand Draft/Pay order should be six months.