The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings dealing with food grain supply-chain management, intends to recruit Management Trainees for manning posts in its depots and offices spread all over the Country. FCI invites Online applications from eligible candidates.
Total No. of Vacancies : 606
Important Dates :
- Online Application Window opens from
- 15.01.2011 to 14.02.2011 for East Zone, North East Zone
- 22-01-2011 to 21-02-2011 for North Zone, West Zone & South Zone.
- Last Date to Receive Printout of application with required documents at the designated post box
- 28.02.2011 for East Zone, North East Zone and
- 08-03-2011 for North Zone, West Zone & South Zone.
- For candidates residing in far flung areas, the last date for submission of application in the designated post box is 07.03.2011 & 15.03.2011 respectively.
- The Date of examination :
- 10.04.2011 - North East Zone
- 24.04.2011 - East Zone
- 08.05.2011 - South Zone
- 15.05.2011 - North Zone
- 22.05.2011 - West Zone.
QUALIFICATION: As on 01.01.2011
- Management Trainee (Depot) : Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma of 2 years full time duration or 3 years part time in Business Management/Industrial Relations/MCA from a recognized University/Institute
- Management Trainee (Account) : CA/AICWA/ACWA(London)/MBA (finance) from a recognized University/Institute
- Management Trainee (General) : Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma of 2 years full time duration or 3 years part time in Business Management/Industrial Relations/MCA from a recognized University/Institute
- Management Trainee (Movement) : Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma of 2 years full time duration or 3 years part time in Business Management/Industrial Relations/MCA from a recognized University/Institute.
The selection process will be separately conducted by different Zones consisting of written test, group discussion (GD) and interview. The written test will comprise of 90 multiple choice question of general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (Genl./Depot/Movt.) and of 90 multiple choice questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for MT (Accounts). The test for MT (Genl./Depot/Movt.) will be followed by the test for MT (Accounts).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Buy Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) drawn in favour of Food Corporation of India, payable at Noida for North Zone, Chennai for South Zone, Kolkata for East Zone, Mumbai for West Zone & Guwahati for North East Zone.
- Candidates applying for the post of Management Trainee (Accounts) in addition to the post of Management Trainees (Genl./Depot & Movt.) are required to register separately for both options on the online application portal and submit two separate DDs of Rs.300/- each.
- SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of Caste/Disability Certificate from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
- Application can be made in online mode only. The candidates have to fill all the details online, then take a print out of filled form, affix photo & put signatures at designated places & then send the form along with demand draft & photocopies of certificates to the Post Box Number as given on website by ordinary post. Please note that five separate portals are active for five different Zones. A candidate may apply for one Zone or more than one Zone but he has to go through the Recruitment process separately for each Zone from application stage till selection.
- Candidates are advised to make the requisite DD/DDs before going for registration in the online portal.
- Fill the online application. Take print out of the computer generated Application form and send to the address provided below with DD and other relevant Documents.
More Details & resources:
click g+ / +1 button to share.