Employee State Insurance Corporation invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment as Insurance Medical Officers for ESI Hospitals located in the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, & Andhra Pradesh. Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online : 21/03/2011 up to 05.00 PM
- Last date to receive hard copies of system generated online application : 31-03-2011.
- Last date to receive system generated application from far flung areas : 07-04-2011
(Far Flung Areas means candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep)
Total No. of Vacancies : 99 Posts
Scale of Pay: Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus Non- Practicing Allowance as admissible to analogous posts in the Central Health Service.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on 31/03/2011.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part- II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.
- Language test: The candidate shall have to pass a qualifying test of middle standard in official language of the State concerned where the vacancies are notified.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
Fees : A Demand Draft of Rs.225/-(as applicable) in favour of “E.S.I. Fund Account No. I” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi has to be submitted along with the System Generated hard copy of application.
How to apply:
- Visit ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for the post of IMO GR.II
- Fill all the details and submit the application form. Then take print out of the online application form.
- This System Generated Applications along with the required necessary document in an envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II in ESI Hospital, ___________________ (Name of the State where candidate wants to apply)” should be sent by Ordinary Post/UPC so as to reach the following address on or before 31-03-2011:-
Post Bag No. 29
Okhla Industrial Estate Post Office
New Delhi – 110 020
Enclosures : The following testimonials should be attached with application form.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Group “A” / Group “B” / Gazetted Officer with one photograph pasted on the application form.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, Date of Birth, Educational qualification, Experience etc.
- Attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex.- Serviceman category. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given. Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should sent their system generated hard copy of online application “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their system generated hard copy of online application along with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
Note 1:- The system generated hard copy of application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner.
1. Additional Photograph.
2. Application Form.
3. Attested copies of certificates.
4. Self addressed envelopes.
Note 2:-The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or
clipped at the top of the application form. The name and address of the candidates
should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II will be made on the basis of written test [Part – I - Objective Test (to assess professional knowledge) and Part - II - Descriptive Test in Official Language of the state concerned where the candidate wants to apply which will be of qualifying nature] followed by interview of those candidates who qualify the written test.
More Details & Downloads :
click g+ / +1 button to share.