Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 4.03.2011
- Last Date to receive Applications from Far Flung Areas : 11.03.2011.
- Date of Written Examination: 01.05.2011
Total No. of Vacancies : 880 Posts
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or 10th class pass
Fee : Rs. 50/- payable through CRF Stamp or SBI Challan or on- line payment through account with the State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Service Men.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000/-
Age Limit : 18-23 years as on 01.08.2011
Recruitment Process :
The recruitment will comprise of Height Bar, Prescribed Race, Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. Constabulary forms the major component of the Assam Rifles. The working of the Assam Rifles mainly depends upon the effectiveness of the personnel at this level. Therefore, it is important that only the candidates having the right aptitude, capability and fitness in all respects apply for the posts.
How to Apply :
- Download the Application Form and Print it.
- Fill all the necessary Details
- Submit the application to the North Eastern Regional Office of the Commission at Guwahati.
- Candidates can also submit Applications through Online at www.ssconline.com
Recruitment of Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles, 2011
click g+ / +1 button to share.