Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2011 Village Revenue Officer Village Revenue Assistant Vacancies ccla.cgg.gov.in/
Andhra Pradesh Recruitment of VRO / VRA December 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. There are vacancies for 1175 Village Revenue Officers & 6063 Village Revenue Assistants in 23 districts of Andhra Pradesh. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced it will fill up the vacancies for VROs & VRAs soon. The Official Recruitment notification regarding the same will be issued on
26-11-2011 30-11-2011. District Selection Committees (DSCs) headed by the respective District Collector will conduct the recruitment process of VRO / VRA in Andhra Pradesh. (http://ccla.cgg.gov.in/)
Selection Procedure : The recruitment rules for VRA & VRO is changed this year. Selection will be based on the interviews. There is no entrance test or written test for VRO and VRA Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh. Weightage of 85 marks will be allotted for marks in the qualifying exam, reservation, local status and other standards. Remaining 15 marks will be for performance in interviews.
VRO (Village Revenue Officers) :
- Total No. of Vacancies : 1175 posts;
- Pay Scale : Rs.7520-22430 in the PRC-2010 scales.
- Qualification : Pass in Intermediate.
VRA (Village Revenue Assistants) :
- Total No. of Vacancies : 6063 posts;
- Qualification : Passed in 10th Class / SSC.
- Salary : Rs.3,000/-
Update : 07-12-2011 Andhra Pradesh VRO / VRA Recruitment Notification
Andhra Pradesh Government & Chief Commissioner Of Land Administration (CCLA) now officially invited online applications for Filling up of Village Revenue Officers (VRO) & Village Revenue Assistants (VRA). Refer the Links provided below for more details.
Education Qualification :
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO) : Intermediate / 12th
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) : S.S.C. / 10th class
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2011) :
- VRO : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 34 years. (39 for SC/ST/BC)
- VRA : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 35 years. (40 for SC/ST/BC)
Fee : Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) payable at e-Seva / Mee-Seva / AP Online Centers.
Selection Procedure : Written Exam
Written Exam Pattern : VRO & VRA Recruitment Exam is an objective type written Test for 100 Marks at Intermediate level for VRO & SSC/10th Class level for VRA. The question Paper consists of Questions from General Studies for 60 Marks of which 30 marks will be for questions related to the Rural Areas & Rural Living Conditions, Arithmetic Skills for 30 Marks & Logical Skills for 10 Marks.
Helpline : If there are any any problems in Online submission and download of hall-tickets, candidates can call CCLA Helpline Numbers at Ph: +91 9246572520 between 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days.
How to Apply : through Online Application
- Announcement of Official Notification: 30/11/2011
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission : 07.12.2011
- Last date to Apply through Online application : 29.12.2011
- Last Date to Pay Fees : 27.12.2011
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : From 10.01.2012 to 25.01.2012.
- Date of Written Exam : 30-01-2012
- VRO Recruitment Exam : 30.01.2012 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
- VRA Recruitment Exam : 30.01.2012 AN (3 PM to 5 PM)
- Schedule of Interviews: December 2011- January 2012
- Completion of recruitment and posting: 31st January 2012.
Important Links :
Related Searches :
VRO Recruitment | VRA Recruitment | Andhra VRO / VRA Jobs | VRA Vacancies | VRO Vacancies | Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs | VRO VRA Online Application | VRA VRO Recruitment Exam Pattern | VRo / VRA Exam Syllabus |