CBSE CTET 2012 Notification & Online Application. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2012 in accordance with the guidelines provided by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). CBSE invites online / Offline application from candidates aspiring to be teachers for class – I to Class – VIII to appear for the eligibility Test called Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test to be conducted in Jan 2012 at 80 Exam centers across India.
About CTET 2012 :
HRD Ministry, govt. of India entrusted the responsibility of conducting Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test to CBSE. It’s mandatory to pass in CTET 2012 in order to get job as teacher for Class I – VIII in Central Govt. Schools like Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas, Tibetan Schools, Sainik Schools & Other schools which consider CTET for recruiting teachers. Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Govt. is also conducting State Level TET named as APTET 2012.
Eligibility : Passed PUC / 10+2 / HSC / Degree with minimum 50% marks. Completed or Appearing in Final year of D.Ed / TCH / B.Ed or equivalent qualification.
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PH) paid in cash for Offline Application or through Credit / Debit Card / DD drawn in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary
Education, Delhi drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi.
How to Apply : through post OR through Online Application & Registered / Speed Post
- Offline : CTET 2012 Bulletin, Information Brochure & Application Forms are available at designated branches of Syndicate Bank. & Follow instructions provided in the bulletin.
- Online : Applications can be filled online through Online Application link provided below & send the computer generated Application form with DD if any to the following address.
- THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
“SHIKSHA SADAN”, 17, ROUSE AVENUE, NEW DELHI – 110 002.
CTET 2012 Exam Pattern :
- CTET consists of two papers carrying 150 Marks each. Candidates aspiring to teach Class – I to Class V should write Paper – I (150 Questions). Candidates aspiring to teach Class – VI to Class VIII should appear for both Paper – I & Paper – II.
- The CTET consists of Objective type multiple choice questions.
Important Dates :
- Information Bulletin Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PH)
- Last Date to purchase CTET Application Forms : 25-11-2011
- Last Date to apply Online : 25-11-2011
- Last date to receive application through post : 30-11-2011
- Last Date to receive applications from far flung areas : 07-12-2011
- Dispatching of Admit Cards : 12-01-2012
- Downloading of Admit Cards from Website : 19-01-2012
- Date of Exam : 29.01.2012 (Sunday).
- Paper – I : 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Paper – II : 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Important Links :
- CBSE Website www.cbse.nic.in
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test - www.ctet.nic.in
- CTET 2012 - Online Application
click g+ / +1 button to share.