Gujarat High Court Recruitment of 320 Civil Judge 2012. Legal Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. High Court of Gujarat invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judges under Gujarat State Judicial Service by Competitive Examination. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply Online for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Vacancies at www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Name of the Post : Civil Judge
Total No. of Vacancies : 320 Posts
Education Qualification : Degree in Law and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil / Criminal Jurisdiction OR Candidates should have at least five years of Experience and Degree in Law (Special) with Certificates possessing basic knowledge of Computer Application / operation.
Age Limit (As on 15-05-2012) : Not more than 35 Years.
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 27,700-770- 33,090-930- 40,530-1080- 44,850 + allowances
Selection Procedure : Preliminary Exam - Main Written Examination - Oral Interview
Fees : Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/BC/PH) Payable in the form of cash through the voucher format available for download at any branch of State Bank of India. The cash should be remitted to Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad.
How to Apply : through Online Application
- Candidates should download the Fee payment challan from the Gujarat High Court Website & pay the requisite fees at core banking branches of SBI before filling online application.
- After payment of fees collect journal no. & other details
- Visit the Online Application link at http://hcrec.guj.nic.in:8080/
- Fill all the details & submit form
- Take printout of the online application
Phone No: +91 79 27664601-15
Important Dates :
- Dates for Payment of Fees : 30/04/2012 to 15/05/2012
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission : 01/05/2012 from 1:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply : 15/05/2012
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) : June / July-2012