1246 Clerical Posts at Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Punjab national bank invites online applications from Indian citizens for the posts of OFFICER (CIVIL ENGINEER), OFFICER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEER), OFFICER (ARCHITECT), CLERK:
No. of Vacancies
Officer (civil engineer)
Officer (electrical engineer)
Important Dates :
- Opening date for online registration : 25.01.2010
- Closing date for online registration : 18.02.2010
- Date of written examination : 04.04.2010
HOW TO APPLY:-
a) Procedure for Depositing Fee:
- The application fee must be paid in cash, separately for each post at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download a copy of the Cash voucher from our website www.pnbindia.com. The voucher will be in duplicate. The following details must be entered into both copies of the voucher:
- (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Name and code no. of the Branch selected for payment, (iv) Date of payment and (v) Fee to be paid (vi) post applied for. Thereafter, the voucher is to be presented at the Branch, along with the application fee. After payment, the candidate must ensure that the transaction id generated is entered into the voucher. The candidate’s copy of the voucher will then be handed over to him/her.
- Payment of fee should be made on or before 18th February, 2010 in any branch of PNB. No Fee will be accepted by any other mode. The date will be the same for candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
b) Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates should log onto our website www.pnbindia.com (Recruitment Section) The candidates must apply online only.
- The transaction Id provided by the Branch after payment must be quoted in the application
and the Original Cash voucher must be produced along with the call letter at the time of the
- Application registration on our website will be open from 25.01.2010 to 18.02.2010. The last
date for registering applications On-Line is 18.02.2010.
The candidate should have a valid email id. This will enable him/her to receive call letter/
interview advice etc. by email.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the completed application. The original Cash
Voucher and Call Letter is to be surrendered at the Examination Hall. An Information
Handout will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for written test.
CALL LETTERS FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The date of the Written Examination has been tentatively fixed for 4th April, 2010 (Sunday). However, the date of Examination shall be intimated in the Call Letter alongwith the Centre/Venue address.
Call letters will be sent by post at the correspondence addresses provided by the candidates. An eligible candidate who does not receive the Call letter by 29.03.2010 should contact at the Circle Office of the Bank located at the center of Written Examination opted for with a printout of the complete application, original payment voucher and ID proof for obtaining duplicate call letters. Duplicate call letters will be issued from 30.03.2010 to 03.04.2010 during working hours i.e. from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on week days and from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm on Saturday. The addresses of Circle Offices are given hereunder.
For viewing advertisement : Click Here