Karnataka sslr.kar.nic.in Bhoomapaka Recruitment of Land Surveyors 2011 Online Application Notification Syllabus Selection Procedure
Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department (SSLR http://sslr.kar.nic.in) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1834 Land Surveyors. Candidates need to apply online for the job through the website link provided below. Important Dates :
- Online Application Starts from : 01-07-2011
- Last Date to Apply Online : 30-07-2011
- Last date to pay fee : 01-08-2011
- Last Date to update Bank Journal Number : 05-08-2011
- Examination Date (Tentative) : Last week of Sept 2011 or First week of Oct 2011
- Declaration of Exact Exam Date : Before 15-08-2011
Educational Qualification : Any one of the following
- Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma from any recognized university / Board
- PUC/12th with 60% Marks in Mathematics from State PU Board or CBSE/ICSE
- Pre-University Diploma in Land & City Survey conducted by Karnataka Vocational Training Board & 2 years of Experience in the relevant field.
- ITI in Survey Trade conducted by Employment & Training Department 2 years of Experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit : 35 Years (Relaxation : 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST/Cat-1 Candidates)
Pay Scale : 6250-125-6500-150-7100-175-7800-200-8600-225-9500-250-10500-300-12000
Total Number of Vacancies : 1834 Posts
Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.300 for SC/ST/Cat-1/PH/Ex-S Candidates) Payable at Syndicate Bank through the challan generated by computer after successful submission of Application Online.
How to Apply :
- Visit http://sslr.kar.nic.in
- Download the Notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Confirm that you are eligible to apply
- Now click on Apply link (Link provided below)
- Paste your passport size photograph on a white paper and sign below the photo. Scan this and keep it ready in computer.
- Fill all the details, Upload scanned photo with signature and download the bank challan
- Visit nearby Syndicate Bank branch and pay fee
- Again visit the website
- Now scan the bank fee paid challan and save in the computer
- Now visit upload challan link
- fill the details like bank branch, journal number, fee paid details & upload scanned challan & submit.
- 5 days you uploaded the challan visit the website again and check your application status.
Toll Free Helpline : Incase if you find any technical issues while applying online you can contact toll free helpline number 1800 - 4255 – 444 on all govt. working days between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Recommended Books :
- General Knowledge For Competitive Exams
- General Knowledge Work Book For All Competitive Exams
- Objective General Knowledge 3100+q For All Competitive Exams
Update : 01-07-2011
More Details, Resources & Downloads :
- Detailed Notification
- Apply Online
- Check Application Status
- Upload Fee Paid Challan
- Already Applied? Download Bank Fee Challan
- Instructions to Apply
For More Updates regarding SSLR Land Surveyors Recruitment, SSLR Land Surveyors Exam, SSLR Land Surveyors Exam Hall Ticket, SSLR Land Surveyors Results, SSLR Land Surveyors Exam Dates, SSLR Land Surveyors Exam Syllabus, SSLR Land Surveyors Selection List etc.
details regarding education qualification, age limit, Online application etc. please subscribe to our free newsletter by providing your e-mail ID at the top right sidebar of this website.