Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2012 Karnataka Power ESCOM HESCOM KPTCL BESCOM GESCOM MESCO Online Application KPCL ESCOM Vacancies
KPTCL HESCOM BESCOM GESCOM MESCO Recruitment of 2000 Assistant Lineman 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL), Karnataka Power Corporation Limited(KPCL), Hubli Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (HESCOM) & Bengaluru Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (BESCOM), Mangalore Electricity Supply Corporation (MESCO) & Gulbarga Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (GESCOM) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Lineman through Direct Recruitment.
Name of the Post : Assistant Lineman
Education Qualification : ITI in Electrician / Electronics / Electronic mechanic.
Total No. of Vacancy : 2000 posts
|Organization||Vacancy for ITI Electrician Trade||Vacancy for ITI Electronics / Electronic Mechanic Trade||Total|
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years – maximum 35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SC / ST / Cat-1)
Pay Scale : Rs. 7950 – 150 – 8100 – 190 – 9050 – 240 – 10250 – 300 – 11750 – 360 - 16790
Selection Procedure : Merit List - Endurance Test / Physical fitness Test – Original Document Verification.
Fees : Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) payable through Challan generated after Applying online at Bank Branches –
- BESCOM : Canara Bank
- CESCOM / KPTCL : State Bank of Mysore
- HESCOM : State Bank of India
- GESCOM : State bank of Hyderabad
- MESCO : Corporation bank
How to Apply : through Online Application Only
- Visit the corresponding Online Application Link provided below.
- Click on Submit Fresh Application Form
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on a white paper & sign below it. Scan & save in the computer for uploading.
- Fill all the details, upload Photo with signature & Submit form.
- Note Down Application ID, Password.
- Now click on Generate Bank Challan
- Provide your Application ID, Password & Date of Birth
- Take printout of the Challan & Pay fees at the branches of designated Banks.
- Again visit the online application link
- Click on Update Fee Details
- Provide your Application ID & date of Birth.
- Fill the Bank Journal No. & Other required details & Submit Application
- Now click on Print Application Link & Take printout of the application
For More Details regarding Asst. Lineman Vacancies, Category wise / Reservation wise vacancy breakup, Age Limit & Relaxations, Fee details, Selection Procedure, Endurance Test Details, Physical Fitness Details, Refer the detailed Notifications provided below.
Last Date to Apply : 11-01-2012 Till 5:00 PM
Technical Helpline :
- HESCOM : 0836 – 222385 / 90603 60444 / 9449877106
- BESCOM : 080-22374851
- MESCO : 0824 - 2444432
Important Links :
KPTCL : www.kptcl.com
- Recruitment of Assistant Lineman in KPTCL
- KPTCL Asst. Lineman Recruitment Notification in Kannada
- KPTCL Asst. Lineman Recruitment Notification in English
- Online Application for KPTCL Asst. Lineman Recruitment
BESCOM : www.bescom.org
- BESCOM Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2011-2012
- BESCOM Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification in English
- BESCOM Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification in Kannada
- Online Application for BESCOM Asst. Lineman Recruitment
HESCOM : www.hescom.co.in
- HESCOM Recruitment of Asst. Lineman 2011-12
- HESCOM Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification in Notification in Kannada.
- HESCOM Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification in English.
- Instructions to Apply through Online Application.
- HESCOM Online Application for Asst. Lineman Recruitment
GESCOM : www.gescom.in
- Online Application for Assistant Line Man Recruitment in GESCOM
- Employment Notification for Assistant Lineman Recruitment in GESCOM
MESCO : www.mesco.in
- MESCO Recruitment Notification in English
- MESCO Recruitment Notification in Kannada
- MESCO Recruitment Instructions to the Candidates
- Bank Fee payment Challan
- Formats for claiming Rural / Kannada Medium etc.,
- MESCO Online Application for Asst. Lineman Recruitment
Karnataka Government has instituted Karnataka Electricity Board (KEB) for generation, procurement, supply & service of Electricity in Karnataka. In order to improve the performance of the power sector and to be in par with the reforms initiated by Central Government of India, Karnataka Government passed Karnataka Electricity Reforms Act (KERC). As per the new reforms act, the erstwhile KEB was converted as Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. It was established in 1999. The Power / Electricity distribution sector was further divided into 4 companies depending on geographical area as Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM), Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM), Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM), Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM). The MESCOM is further divided in 2002 to form CESCOM or CESC Mysore. All five Corporations called as Karnataka ESCOMs come under the regulation of KPTCL.
Related Searches :
ESCOM Careers | KPTCL Recruitment | KPCL Jobs | Karnataka Power Recruitment | CESC Mysore | BESCOM Recruitment of Lineman | HESCOM Hubli Online Application | Karnataka ITI Jobs | Electrical Jobs | Assistant Lineman Selection Process | Asst. Lineman Selection List | Asst. Lineman Recruitment Results |