Karnataka Teachers Recruitment 2012 Assistant Masters Physical Education Teachers www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in Online Application
Teaching Jobs details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Karnataka Education Department invites Online Applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Masters (Language, Arts, Physics, Biology), Physical Education Teachers in Bangalore, Gulbarga, Mysore, Belgaum Divisions. The recruitment will be done through Combined Competitive Exam & Direct Recruitment Process in division level & district level. The candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply online for Teachers Vacancy in Karnataka Government High Schools.
There are total 3407 teachers posts vacant in Karnataka Government High Schools, Adarsha Vidyalaya, RMSA Upgraded Higher Primary Schools in all the four divisions of Karnataka. The recruitment will be done through Divisional level Combined Competitive Exam according to The Karnataka Education Department Service (Department of Public Instruction) (Recruitment) rules 2002. There are vacancies for Language Teachers in Kannada, English, Hindi, Tamil, Sanskrit, Urdu & Teachers for Physics, Biology & Arts subjects to teach in Kannada, English & Urdu Medium.
Total No. of Vacancies :
|Divisions||Languages||Arts||Physics||Biology||PET Grade - I||Total|
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 8825 –225-9500-250-10500-300-12300-350-14400-400-16000
Fee : Rs. 400/- for one post (Add Rs. 200/- for each additional post) (No Fees for SC/ST/Cat-1 & PH Candidates) Payable through challan generated after applying online at any branch of State bank of Mysore.
Age Limit : Minimum 20 years – Maximum 40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ST)
How to Apply : through Online Application
- Candidates should apply through Online Application Available at http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Candidates should have valid email ID, Mobile No. before applying Online.
- Scanned copies of Passport size photo, Signature, Left thumb impression & fee payment challan should be uploaded.
- Candidates can apply for multiple post in a single application.
- Visit the Online Application, fill the basic details & submit form.
- Note down the application Number
- Generate Fee payment challan
- Pay Fees at any branch of State Bank of Mysore
- Again visit the online application & update the fee payment details
- Fill other details & upload the scanned files
- Save Form & take printout of the Application Form
- Starting Date of Online Application submission : 16-04-2012
- Last Date to Apply Online : 16-05-2012
- Last Date to Pay fee at bank : 17-05-2012
- Last Date to update fee payment details : 18-05-2012
- Date of Teachers Recruitment Exam : 23-06-2012 to 26-06-2012
For more details regarding Karnataka High School Teachers Recruitment, Online Application Form, Written Exam Syllabus, Vacancy, Exam Dates, Selection Procedure, detailed eligibility, age limit relaxation, how to apply etc. visit http://18.104.22.168/Notification.aspx