NABARD is an apex bank involved in refinancing Loans provided by Scheduled banks towards Rural Development and Agriculture. It also strives for overall wellbeing of Rural India by providing various framework like SHG formation, Rural employment, training, income generation activities etc.
Name of the Post & Total no. of Vacancies :
- Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) : 100 Vacancies
- Manager (Grade ‘B’) : 15 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager : Any Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years
- Manager : Master’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc. with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years
- Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) : 21 Years – 30 Years
- Manager (Grade ‘B’) : 25 Years – 35 Years
Assistant Managers : will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17100/- p.m. in the scale of 17100-1000(11) - 28100-EB- 1000(4)- 32100-1100(1)- 33200. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs.43183/- p.m.
Managers : will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.21000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000(9) - 30000-EB- 1000(2) - 32000-1100(4) – 36400. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs54970/- p.m.
The selected candidates are eligible for other allowances and Perquisites like DA, HRA, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance, Accommodation, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment / hospitalization, Interest free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession, Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education of children, Consumer articles, Personal computer etc.
Application Fee :
Selection Procedure : Two Phase Online Exam (Preliminary – Main) – Interview
For More information visit : www.nabard.org
Important Dates :
Online Application Registration and Payment of Fees : From 23 March 2016 To 13 April 2016
Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination : 08 May 2016
Phase II (Main)– Online Examination : 05 June 2016
NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
(Fully owned by Govt. of India and Reserve Bank of India)
Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’
Advertisement No.6/Grade A & B/2015-16
Get Updates in your E-Mail - Subscribe to News Bird by Email article published at http://news.ravisblognet.com