Published at Newsbird http://news.ravisblognet.com. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Government of Karnataka Department of Education has issued a press notification regarding recruitment for vacancies for lectures in Government PU Colleges in September 2011. The press release also mentioned that the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct the recruitment process. Now the media report announced the Online Application process will be commenced from 16th April 2012 by Central admission center of the directorate of public instructions.
Karnataka Department of Pre University Education invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1764 PUC Lecturers post vacant in Government PU Colleges in Karnataka. The Official Notification for the same will be available from 16-04-2012. Watch this space for more details. We will update the recruitment rules, Selection Procedure, Fees, Online Application Process, How to Apply, Syllabus for Written Exam etc. details soon.
According to the information published in the Karnataka Gezette, there are vacancies for 1,764 lecturers posts in 15 disciplines. Of the total posts, 1,009 posts are in science and commerce. The minimum qualification fixed for PU College Lecturer post is Post-graduation and B.Ed degree. After lots of opposition & criticism received for making B.Ed compulsory Govt. has decided to appoint candidates without B.Ed qualification for PUC Lecturer Post. However such candidates should pass the B.Ed degree on their own cost within 4 years of appointment. This qualification will be considered as only eligibility for applying for the post. The selection will be done purely based on the marks scored in the written test conducted by the CAC.
Name of the Post : PUC Lecturer
Total No. of Vacancies : 1764 Posts
- Kannada : 148 Vacancies
- English: 140 Vacancies
- Urdu : 07 Vacancies
- Hindi : 09 Vacancies
- Sanskrit : 05 Vacancies
- Mathematics : 234 Vacancies
- Physics : 223 Vacancies
- Chemistry : 220 Vacancies
- Biology : 228 Vacancies
- Sociology : 110 Vacancies
- History :101 Vacancies
- Political science : 65 Vacancies
- Commerce : 135 Vacancies
- Statistics : 01 Vacancies
- Economics : 138 Vacancies
Age limit (As on 15-05-2012) : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 40 Years (43 years for OBC & 45 for SC/ST)
Selection Process : Written Exam – Document Verification
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 11400-300-12300-350-14400-400-16800-450-19500-525-21600.
Fees : Rs. 400/- for one post (Rs. 270/- for each additional post) (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Cat-1/Ex-S/PH Candidates for one post. Rs. 70/- for each additional post)
Written Exam Pattern :
- Written Exam will consists of two papers. First one is Kannada Language Paper common for all. Second paper is a subject specific paper (Consists of two papers).
- Kannada language paper consist of 150 marks, Candidates should score minimum 50 marks in Kannada paper. scoring in Kannada paper is considered only for eligibility not for merit.
- Specific Paper 1 and specific paper 2 carries 150 marks. The exam duration is 3hrs.
- Candidates should apply for Karnataka PUC Lecturers vacancy through Online application available at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Candidates should have valid email ID, Mobile No. before applying Online.
- Scanned copies of Passport size photo, Signature, Left thumb impression & fee payment challan should be uploaded.
- Candidates can apply for multiple post in a single application.
- Visit the Online Application, fill the basic details & submit form.
- Note down the application Number
- Generate Fee payment challan
- Pay Fees at any branch of State Bank of Mysore
- Again visit the online application & update the fee payment details
- Fill other details & upload the scanned files
- Save Form & take printout of the Application Form
- Starting Date of Online Application : 16-04-2012
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15-05-2012
- Last Date to update Fee payment details : 17-05-2012
- Date of Written Exam : 09-06-2012 to 15-06-2012
For more details regarding Karnataka PUC Lecturers Recruitment, Age Limit & relaxations, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Written Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Vacancy details, Application Form, payment of Fees, Sending Application Form, Enclosures, Address, Online Application Link etc. Visit http://184.108.40.206/ & www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in