UPSC Recruitment 2012 APPFC AO PP Asst. Public Provident Fund Commissioner Air Worthiness Officer Public Prosecutor Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment for 433 Vacancies of AO in DGCA, PP in CBI & APPFC in EPFO 2012.
Published at Newsbird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Airworthiness Officers for Office of Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioners for Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Ministry of Labour & Employment & Public Prosecutors for Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The UPSC Recruitment rules, Vacancies, Advertisement, Age Limit, Qualification, How to apply etc. details as follows. The candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for UPSC Recruitment. Name of the Post, Dept. & Total No. of Vacancies :
- Public Prosecutor (PP) : CBI : 50 Vacancies
- Airworthiness Officer (AO) : DGCA : 130 Vacancies
- Asst. Public Provident Fund Commissioner (APPFC) : EPFO : 253 Vacancies
Education Qualification : Degree in Law / Bachelor’s Degree with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects / Any Degree / Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws/ Public Administration.
Age Limit (As on 03-05-2012) : Not more than 35 years
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Grade pay of Rs.5,400 (T.E. Rs.34,650/-)
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment : through Online Application
- Candidates should apply through the UPSC Online Application Website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Candidates should select the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for various Recruitment Posts.
- Select the link for the post for which you would like to apply. (Click on Apply Now link)
- If you are applying for first time with UPSC click on New Registration
- Fill all the necessary details & submit form
- Take print out of the application
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment :
- Last Date to Apply : 03-05-2012
- Date of Written Exam for UPSC Recruitment :
- Public Prosecutors in CBI : 24th June 2012
- Airworthiness Officers in DGCA : 29th July, 2012
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in EPFO : 23rd September, 2012
For more details regarding the UPSC Recruitment refer the detailed advertisement at http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2012/51_12_eng.pdf