For MBA course, PGCET will not be conducted as Central govt. of India has come up with a common management Admission Test for getting admission to MBA Courses. The score of the CMAT will be used by KEA to conduct seat selection process. Candidates who have appeared for GATE 2013 & have valid score card need not to attend PGCET again. They have to mention the GATE score while applying online. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for appearing in the PGCET 2013 Entrance Exam to be conducted in the month of July. All courses offered under PGCET 2013 is for both part time and full time (Except MCA where only Full time course is available).
PGCET 2013It’s mandatory to appear for PGCET 2013 in order to get into any of these professional courses in Karnataka. However for Engineering courses (M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch) those who have already appeared in the GATE exam are exempted from appearing in PGCET. Students with valid GATE score need to fill the separate application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission : 5-07-2013
- Last Date to pay fees through NEFT : 15-07-2013
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form : 17-07-2013
- Date of Publication of Merit List based on CMAT for MBA : 18-07-2013
- Dates of Option Entry for MBA Seat Selection : 19-07-2013 to 22-07-2013
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards : 22-07-2013
- Date of Exam : 27-07-2013 (M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch)
- Date of Exam : 28-07-2011 (MCA)
How to Apply : Candidates should Pay fees through NEFT at any nationalized bank. The fee paid details should be immediately forwarded through Email to email@example.com. Visit Online application link & Fill the Online Application Form