TCS to hire 30000 Employees in 2010-2011


India’s 3rd Largest IT Company TCS has announced today that they will hire 30,000 Employees in the financial Year 2010-2011. The Recruitment will be done in India, USA & Australia.

TCS About 30% of the opportunities will be for experienced and remaining 70% will be for fresher's. The company sources said. TCS has created 12,854 job opportunities in Oct-Dec last year. With this the total number of Employees at TCS raised to 1.49 Lakhs.

This is a good sign and clearly shows the country’s IT industry is recovering from the global recession. As a result their may be more job opportunities coming up in near future.

Submit your resumes at :

  • Create Your Profile (For New Users)
  • How to apply
  • Students from TCS recognized campuses click here to register.

    Employee Referral : Friends, relatives, and acquaintances referred by TCS Associates Click here


    Post a Comment

    Please help us to keep this section clean.

    Comments linking to irrelevant / competitor sites / spam comments will be deleted.