U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association conducts UP Combined Medical Entrance Test – 2010 for getting Admission to MBBS 1st Year for academic year 2010-2011 in Non-Minority Unaided Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
- Entrance Date : 30 May 2010
- Last date for receipt of form : 30 April 2010
- Educational Qualification as per the MCI norms.
- 17 years of age and not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2010
- Reservation as per Govt. order applicable at the time.
How To Apply:
Forms will be available through the following modes :
- Cash Counter of the Participating Member Institutions on Payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash upto 20th april 2010.
- By post from Co-ordinator UPCMET-2010, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly - 243001 (U.P.) on sending DD of Rs. 1050/- along with 2 Stickers of the Postal Address on which form is to be Sent.
- On Cash Payment of Rs. 1000/- from Branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce as Mentioned on the Website.
Address: Regd. Office : First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly - 243001 (U.P.) Fax: 0581 – 2582552
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, New Delhi, Patna, Ranchi & Varanasi.