ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY on behalf of APSCHE invites applications from eligible candidates For Admission into B.P.Ed. & U.G.D.P.Ed. Courses. In accordance with the orders of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad (In terms of G.O. Ms .No. 164 Education (SE) Department, dated 17.11.2004.) the Acharya Nagarjuna University is conducting Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET-2010) for Admission into B.P.Ed., & U.G.D.P.M courses into the Universities and Affiliated colleges duly approved by Government of Andhra Pradesh and National Council for Teacher Education for the academic year 2010-11.
PECET 2010 Entrance Exam Date : June 17, 2010
ELIGIBILITY FOR PECET-2010 :
- Candidates should have passed Three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto.
- The candidates, who are appearing for final degree examinations of 2010.
- The candidates should have completed 19 years of age on OI.07.2010.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates, who are appearing for final Inter examinations of 2010.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age on 01,07,2010
Candidates must also fulfill other conditions mentioned in the Instructions Booklet. The prescribed application form together with instruction booklet can be obtained in person from the following centers on submission of DD for Rs.350/- drawn in favor of "Secretary, A.P State Council of Higher Education" Payable at Nagarjunanagar (Andhra Bank or SBI). Application can be obtained by post from the Convener, by sending the DD Along with self addressed envelop size (31cmsX25cms) bearing postal stamps worth of Rs.35/- from 11th March, 2010.
1. University College of Physical Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500 007.
2. Government College of Physical Education, Domalguda, Hyderabad -500 029.
3. S.S.R. Government College of Physical Education, Gopannapalem - 534 470, West Godavari Dt.
4. Rayalaseema College of Physical Education, Mydukur Road, Proddutur - 516 362.
5. Zion College of Physical Education, Railway Statlon Road, Kadapa - 516 001.
6. Department of Physical Education, Kakatiya University, Warangal - 506 009.
7. Department of Physical Education, Sn Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-517 502.
8. Department of Physical Education, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupathi - 517502.
9. Department of Physical Education & Sports, S.K.University, Anantapur-5 15 003.
10. Department of Physical Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003.
11. Kodi Ramamurthy College of Physical Education, Kalavarai Village, Bobbill - 535 558.
12. Sanjeeva Reddy College of Physical Education, Penumantra - 534 124, West Godavari District.
13. Sri Vani College of Physical Education, Near Municipal Office, Hindupur- 515 207, Ananthapur (Dt).
14. Department oFPhysica1 Education & Sports Sciences, Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagajunanagar, Guntur-522 5 10.
Duly filled in application form along with the necessary attested Photostat copies must reach THE CONVENER, PECET-2010, DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES, ACHARYA NAGARJUN UNIVERSITY, NAGARJUNANAGAR - 522510, Guntur District on or before 5:00 PM on 29th May,2010.