Railway Recruitment Boards the Central Recruitment division of Indian Railways Invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for the posts of Section Engineers, Junior Engineers-I, II, Depot Material Suptd. Gr.I, Gr III, Sr. Supervisor P.Way under various departments and location in India.
Advt. No. : CEN No.5/2010 Dated 6th March 2010
Date and Time of Closing : 05-04-2010 upto17.30 hrs
How to Apply
- Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board.
- The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of concerned RRB offices, till the closing date.
- For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by posts will be 20-04-2010 upto 17.30 hrs.
- The application format as per Annexure-1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1,2,3 etc. should be used. The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only, strictly observing all the instructions given in this Employment Notice. The candidates should affix his/her normal signature in English or in Hindi in the application form. Applications signed in capital letters/spaced out letters will be treated as invalid.
- The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if the candidate fills up the application form in Hindi.
EXAMINATION FEES :
- No examination fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
- For Unreserved Male / OBC Male candidates Examination fee of Rs. 60/- for each application. Candidates should send separate application for each group with separate IPO / DD as examination fee.
- Examination Fee should be paid in the form of a crossed Demand Draft valid for a period of Six months to be drawn at the main branch of any of the Nationalized Banks, or in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Assistant Secretary, or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board of concerned RRB. The Bank Drafts/Indian Postal Orders should be payable at the place where the Railway Recruitment Board is situated. The Indian Postal Order/Bank Drafts should not be obtained earlier to the date of issue of this Employment Notice or after the closing date of receipt of application.