The South Indian Bank Ltd. invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up 200 vacancies of CLERKS for branches in KERALA and TAMILNADU.
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONAY CLERKS: 2010-11
- Online registration – opening from : 11.08.2010
- Online registration – closure on : 31.08.2010
- Last date for remitting the application fees : 02.09.2010
- Last date for receipt of application Printout with photo and documents : 07.09.2010
- Down-loading/Printing of hall tickets from : 27.09.2010
- Tentative date of written test : 10.10.2010
Minimum Educational Qualification :
Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 50% marks in Science Streams or 45 % marks in other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
Age Limit :
Not more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 31.08.2010.Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Time scale of Rs.7200/- - Rs.19300/-. plus DA, HRA, Conveyance allowance etc.For graduates, presently the approximate total starting emoluments per month is Rs.13,500/-.
STEPS FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION AND APPLYING:
1) Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2) Apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com after going through the instructions.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in each page of the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting and moving on to the next page.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
3) Please note the system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and enter your password to login and print the application form and the challan form generated. PLEASE NOTE THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR REPRINTING THE APPLICATION. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be send to the e-mail Id given by the candidate.
4) Use the challan form and remit the application fees in any of the branches of the The South Indian Bank Ltd. Please keep the candidate copy of the challan form for future reference. Please note that hall tickets for the written examination will be generated for only those candidates who remit the application fees.
5) On the application print out, paste a photo-graph, duly sign it and send it to the address given below along with relevant documents to prove age and qualifications.
6) Please submit the application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of pro.clerks -Kerala and Tamilnadu – Application ref ID - ……(please fill in)……..” and send to “Asst.General Manager (Personnel), The South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters,Thrissur-680 001,Kerala” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age.
- Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com . No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- System generated print-out of the applications submitted online should be duly signed and sent by ordinary post along with photo affixed thereon and other relevant documents to the address given below in this notification.
- Application fees can be paid in any branch of The South Indian Bank Ltd. No other means/modes of payment will be accepted.
- Hall tickets and information hand out for the written examination can be down-loaded / printed from our web-site www.southindianbank.com from the date indicated below and will not be sent separately.
More Details :
- APPLY ONLINE/ RE-PRINT
- DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION
- Download File
- Recruitment Of Probationary Clerks(Kerala & Tamilnadu: 2010-11)
- +91 9446451011
For all other queries please contact:
Our Toll Free Customer Care Number is 1800 843 1800 (Toll Free India)