The ranking of MBA colleges in Karnataka may vary according to the surveys conducted by various magazines & periodicals. It’s all part of marketing & brand building strategy. But ultimately brand is in the minds of students & parents. The real rank and brand name will be out at the time of Counseling/Seat selection process. So here is the list of top MBA colleges based on the no. of seats selected by students on first day of counseling.
Seat selection process for MBA in Colleges of Karnataka under PGCET is commenced today. Students from Rank 1 to 300 choose seats from their preferred colleges. From 300 students 204 students selected seats & have been allotted on first day of counseling. The Top MBA Colleges are as follows.
- PES Inst of Tech, Bengalooru – 54 Seats Selected
- Alliance Business Academy, Bengalooru – 43 Seats Selected
- MP Birla Inst of Mgmt Associate, Bengalooru – 30 Seats Selected
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengalooru – 16 Seats Selected
- BMS College of Engg, Bengalooru – 15 Seats Selected
- NMAM Inst of Tech,Nitte – 7 Seats
- PG Dept of Mgmt. M S Ramaiah College of Sc. & Arts,Bengalooru – 6 Seats
- Canara Bank School of Mgmt Studies (FT),Bengalooru – 6 Seats
- P.E.S. School of Engg, Bengalooru – 4 Seats
- Kousali Inst of Mgmt Studies,Dharwad – 4 Seats
Students selected 6 Seats each in PG Dept of Mgmt. M S Ramaiah College of Sc. & Arts, Bengalooru & Canara Bank School of Mgmt Studies (FT), Bengalooru So both will share the same rank. So do for PES School of Engg, Bengalooru & Kousali Inst. of Mangt Studies, Dharawad. Both these colleges share same rank.
Many Colleges who used to top at previous years are missing from this list. The top MBA colleges from previous years have been granted Autonomous status or Deemed university status. So those colleges no more take students under PGCET. Either they have their own entrance / Admission system or they get admissions based on other national level entrance exams like MAT, CAT etc.
The colleges out of PGCET system are :
- Christ College Institute of management, Bengalooru
- Sri Jaya Chamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- JSS Academy of Tech. Edn., Bangalore
- Sri Siddhartha Inst. of Mgmt. Studies, Tumkur
Here is the Detailed list of Top MBA Colleges from previous year PGCET