Syndicate bank Published List of candidates qualified in the written exam conducted on 27-06-2010 for Interview. The candidates whose name appears in the qualified list (Download List from Below Link) should attend the interview on the dates mentioned opposite to their names at the specified centers.
At the time of interview, the candidates are here by informed to bring the following certificates/ documents in original for verification along with one set of attested photocopy of each of the document arranged in the order set out herein.
- Proof of Age: Date of Birth as entered in the SSLC marks card/certificate or Certificate showing Date of Birth issued by competent Authority or School leaving certificate or any other certificate with date of birth mentioned therein.
- Caste/Tribe/Community Certificate
- Degree Marks Cards for all the years/Semesters
- Provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate issued by the University
- 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification Marks Certificate
- SSC/SSLC/10th Standard Marks Certificate
- Proof for working knowledge in computer
- Candidates should have studied State/Regional Language of the state applied for as one of the language subjects at least up to SSLC/X Standard. The relevant mark-sheet showing the state language as one of the subjects should be highlighted.
Character certificate from two respectable persons not related to the
candidate obtained on a recent date – Original should be submitted.
- Photocopies of the applicable certificates/documents
- The candidate shall securely paste a copy of the same photograph he/she has earlier affixed to the call letter of the written test, on the right hand corner of the Call letter in the space provided for and submit the interview call letter while reporting for the interview.
- The candidate shall bring the System Generated Application printout duly affixing his/her photograph (shall be the same one affixed to the call letter)