Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up vacancies in following job categories.
- Scientist D : 4 Posts
- Scientist C : 4 Posts
- Scientist B : 12 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer : 1 Posts
- Accounts Assistant : 3 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant : 3 Posts
- Senior Laboratory Assistant : 2 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant : 8 Posts
- Junior Technician :20 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow : 20 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow : 5 Posts
- Research Associate : 2 Posts
- Scientist F :2 Posts
- Scientist E : 3 Posts
- Finance and Accounts Officer :1 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade I :1 Posts
General Conditions :
- Application Should be sent either in English or in Hindi and in the prescribed proforma itself. Download Application form from the link provided below.
- Place of posting : Anywhere in India.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- No correspondence/representation will be entertained in regard to the call for interview and/or selection.
- The council date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for recept of application from the candidates in India.
How to Apply :
Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement and last date for the applicant from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Himachal Pradesh, The Andman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep, will be 45 days. Incomplete application will not be considered. The name of the post must be super scribed on the envelope. Advertisement & prescribed application form can also downloaded from the links provided below.
More Details & Downloads :