IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for submission of on-line application : 2-12-2010
- Last Date to Apply : 16-12-2010
- Payment of Fee : December 1, 2010 to December 15, 2010.
- Date of Pre-recruitment training for the SC and the ST applicants : January 17-22, 2011
- Date of Written Exam : January 23, 2011
Graduate from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC, the ST)
Application fee and postal charges :
Only Rs.75/- towards postal charges is payable by the applicants belonging to the SC or the ST or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen categories and Rs.400 by all other categories. Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI) or State Bank of India (SBI). Proforma of the challans to be used for payment through IDBI or SBI is provided below. The applicants paying the fee through SBI would need to pay an additional amount of Rs.50/- as service charge to SBI.
Click here for Recommended / Prescribed Books for Bank Recruitment Exams Available Online.
Buy IDBI/SIDBI Executive Guide from Flipkart.com
Buy Banking Exam Books online at lowest prices. Special Discount and free shipping within 5-7 days Available all over India.
Search & Buy books at Flipkart.com and get special discounts.
- Detailed Advertisement - Recruitment of Executives (On contract)
- Online Application Form
- Challan for payment of fees
- Proforma of Caste certificates and Disability Certificate