- Last Date to Apply Online & Take Printout of System Generated Application: 31/01/2011 (up to 5.00 PM )
- Last date of submission of hard copies of system generated online application : 14-02-2011
- Last date of submission of hard copies of system generated online application (from far flung areas) : 21-02-2011
Pay Scale : (PB-2) 9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4600) with allowances as admissible to Central Government employees in similar pay band.
No. of Vacancies : 73 Posts
Age Limit: Between 21 to 27 years (as on 31-01-2011)
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/ Law/ Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites & data base.
Application Fee & Mode of payment:
A Demand Draft of Rs.225/-(No Fees for SC/ST/PH/Ex Servicemen, Women Candidates) in favor of “E.S.I. Corporation” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi has to be submitted along with the System Generated hard copy of application.
How to apply:
- Visit Online Application Form
- Fill the required details and submit the form online.
- Take printout of the System Generated Application
- Send the system generated application form along with the required necessary document in an envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Social Security Officers / Manager Grade-II / Superintendent” should be submitted at the following address:
Post Bag No. 29
Okhla Industrial Estate Post Office
New Delhi – 110 020
The following testimonials should be attached with application form.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Group “A” / Group “B” / Gazetted Officer with one photograph pasted on the application form.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, Date of Birth, Educational qualification, Experience etc.
- Attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex.- Serviceman category.
- Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 15.11.93 failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
More Details & Downloads :