Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune’s “Global 500” Company with 125th global ranking in 2010 Invites Applications from eligible candidates for it’s Marketing Division, requires young and energetic Junior Business Assistant, Junior Operator (Field) and Junior Chargeman at its various locations with details as given below. Application Fee:
The applications should be accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of ` 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (Non refundable) in favour of “Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., MD”, payable at Mumbai.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years on 01.02.2011.
How to Apply :
- Candidates should send their typed/neatly handwritten application on a plain paper (A-4 size) duly signed with date in the prescribed proforma given below for download.
- Advt. No. and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope.
- Candidates should attach photocopies of testimonials (proof of age, education qualification, experience and caste certificate) duly attested by a gazette officer failing which the applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the date of Written Test)
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category Candidate.
- Applications without supporting documents/Incomplete/not accompanied with Application Fee/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One candidate can apply for one post and for one state only. Candidate applying for more than one post and/or for more than one state, will be disqualified.
- Candidates registered with Employment Exchange and/or whose names have been sponsored by Employment Exchange, also need to apply as per this advertisement.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY to POST BOX NO. 7736, BORIVALI(WEST), MUMBAI 400092 so as to reach latest by 19.03.2011. Please note that applications sent through courier or registered post or speed post or in person will not be accepted.
More Details & Downloads :