Karnataka Para Medical Education Board (http://pmbkarnataka.org) Issued Admission Notification for Academic Year 2011-12. PMB invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for getting admissions into various Diploma Para Medical courses in the Govt. and private Medical / Dental / Para-Medical colleges situated in Karnataka. Last date to Apply : 06.08.2011 Before 04.00 PM.
The courses are as follows :
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma IN Medical X-Ray Technology
- Diploma In Health Inspector
- Diploma In Medical Records Technology
- Diploma In Dialysis Technology
- Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma In Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma In Dental Mechanic
- Diploma In Dental Hygiene
Education Qualification : Passed in PUC/12th with PCB Subjects. Or SSLC Pass
Age Limit : Minimum 15 years Maximum 35 Years (40 years for SC/ST)
Application Fee : Rs.150/- (Rs.50 for SC/ST/Cat-1)
How to Apply :
- Download Application Forms from the links provided below.
- Fill all details in the Application Form
- Attest photocopies (Zerox) of Documents from any Gazetted Level Officers (Tahsildar / Govt. College Professors/ Govt. College Principals etc)
- Buy DD from any Nationalized Bank as mentioned above drawn in favor of the Director of the respective Govt. Medical College.
- Buy or Prepare an envelop and write your address (Self-Address) affix Rs.10 Stamp on it.
- Put all these particulars in another envelop and submit to the office of the Director of nearby Govt. Medical College (BMC & R I- Bangalore, MMC & RI - Mysore, MIMS - Mandya, VIMS -Bellary, KIMS - Hubli, BIMS Belgaum, HIMS-Hassan, RIMS - Raichur & BRIMS - Bidar)
More Details & Downloads :
- Admission Notification in Kannada
- Admission Notification in English
- Download Application for SC / ST Candidates
- Download Application for General Candidates & OBCs
click g+ / +1 button to share.