Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Recruitment of Graduates Trainee 2011 ( Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com) ONGC one of the maharathna public sector company invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment as Graduate Trainees. There are totally 738 vacancies for Geo-Scientists, Law Graduates, MBAs, Engineers, CAs / ICWAs as Class – I Executives. Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Registration : 12.08.2011 till 8:00 PM
- Last Date for receiving Registration Slip with enclosures : 20.08.2011 till 5:00 PM
- Date of All India ONGC Graduate Trainee Written Test (tentative) : 18.09.2011
Age Limit : 30 Years (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST Candidates)
Exam Fee : Rs.500 /- (Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) Fees can be paid through Online Net Banking or through challan at the SBI Branch.
- Post Graduate Degree with min 60% marks in at least one of Geology / Geophysics / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Petroleum Technology specializations. OR
- Engineering Degree in with min 60% marks at least one of Chemical / Computers / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering / Electrical /Electronics /Telecom / Instrumentation / Civil /Environment / Auto Disciplines. OR
- Graduate Degree with ICWA / CA OR
- Passed in MBA with min 60% Marks / MBBS / Law
How to Apply :
- Candidates need to apply through Online registration process (link provided below). It’s mandatory to have an e-mail ID, Photo and signature scan copy & other documents scan copy while applying online.
- All the documents, Photo, Signature, Challan has to be uploaded to the website or send through the post
More Details, Links & Downloads :