Karnataka DGNM B.Sc(Nursing) Admision Notification 2011-12 Online Application (Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com). Karnataka Social Welfare Department invites online applications from Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes of Karnataka for applying for admission into DGNM (Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery) & B.Sc (Nursing) course in the Nursing colleges of Karnataka affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences. The selected candidates will get free education. The dee will be filled by Social Welfare Department.Candidates belong to SC & ST category only should apply online through the website link provided below.
Last Date to Apply : 22-08-2011
- DGNM : Candidates who have passed PUC, 12th class with minimum of 35% can apply
- B.Sc (Nursing) : Candidates who have passed PUC, 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects with minimum 40% Marks.
Age Limit : Minimum 17 years Maximum 35 years
How to Apply :
- Applications should be submitted online through the link provided below.
- A Passport Size photo should be scanned & uploaded
- Take printout of the application
Helpline Numbers : 9591028019, 9663338784, 080-22207784, 080-22353759 ( Call only between 10:30 am To 5:30 pm)
More Details & Downloads :
- GNM Nursing Online Application
- B.Sc (Nursing) Online Application
click g+ / +1 button to share.