Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2011 Notification Online Application Selection Procedure recruitment.cdacmohali.in
Punjab police Department Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors 2011 (Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com) http://www.punjabpoliceindia.org invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (Both Male & Female) in Punjab Police (District Cadre). The Online application is designed and hosted by CDAC Mohali (http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in). Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 16-08-2011 upto 6:00 PM
- Last Date to make Corrections of Mistakes in Applications if any : 17-08-2011 until 6.00 p.m
Total No. of Vacancies : Male – 120 Posts; Female – 30 Posts
Pay Scale : 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-
Education Qualification :
- Any Degree from recognized university
- Studied Punjabi in 10th Class
Age (As on 1-1-2011): Minimum 18 years Maximum 25 years (30 years for OBC/SC/ST)
Selection Process : Physical Efficiency Test followed by Written Exam and Interview.
Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidates) in the form of Bank Demad Draft (DD) drawn in favor of Chairman, Reecruitment Board for Sub – Inspector (District Cadre) Payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply :
- Buy DD from Bank
- Visit Online Application Link Provided below
- Fill all the required fields
- Take 2 copies printout of the filled application form
- Send one copy of the application form with original DD, Self-Attested Photograph to the following address.
Center for Development of Advanced computing (C-DAC), A-34, Industrial Area, Phase 8, Mohali
Help Line : 0172-2237052-53 on all working days from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details & Links :