CCI Recruitment 2011 Competition Commission of India Vacancies Private Secretary Office Manager Director Application Form
CCI Recruitment of Private Secretary, Director, Deputy Director, Office Manager November 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Competition Commission of India (www.cci.gov.in) an Govt. of India agency invites applications from dynamic & energetic candidates for recruitment to the posts of Director, Joint Director, Deputy Directors (law, economics and financial analysis) , Office Managers, Private Secretary.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 24-11-2011
- Date of Written Test : 22.01.2012
- Last date to Apply for Private Secretary Post : 22-11-2011
About CCI :
CCI is an govt. organization that monitors the market for any unhealthy competition & practices hindering the healthy competition and there by protect interests of consumers and to ensure freedom of trade carried on by other participants in markets, in India.
CCI Job Details :
Director : (8 – 12 Years Exp.)
- Qualification : Ph.D / Master Degree in Economics
- Pay Scale : Rs.37400 - 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8900
- Age Limit : 40 – 45 years
Joint Director : (3 – 6 Years Exp.)
- Qualification : Ph.D / Master Degree in Economics & Statistics
- Pay Scale : Rs.37400 - 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700.
- Age Limit : 35 – 40 years
Deputy Director ( Exp. : 3 Years)
- Qualification : Degree in Law / Masters Degree in Accounting, Management, Finance / CA / Company Secretary /Cost and Works Accountant / Financial Analyst / Economics / Statistics.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600 - 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600
- Age Limit : Not more than 33 years
Office Manager (Exp. 3 Years)
- Qualification : Bachelor‟s Degree / 1 year Diploma in Accounting / Finance; / Cash and Accounts Course of Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, HRM / Secretarial Practices.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Age Limit : Not more than 28 years
- No. of vacancies : 15 Posts
- Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience as Stenographer (PA/PS/PPS) in Govt. Department/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies
- Age Limit : Up to 65 years
- Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m.
Fee : Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC / ST / Women / PH) in the form of Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any scheduled bank in favor of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account payable at Delhi.
Exam Centers : Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore
How to Apply : through post
- Download the application from the links provided below
- Send filled in application to the following address
- Competition Commission of India
3rd Floor, Hindustan Times House,
K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110001
More Details & Downloads :