SCI Recruitment 2011 for Junior Court Assistant. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Supreme Court of India invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Court Assistants.
Important Dates :
- Availability of Applications : 31-10-2011 to 22-11-2011
- Last date to Receive Applications : 22/11/2011 till 4:30 PM
Education Qualification : Bachelor's degree with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
Age Limit (as on 1.11.2011.) : More than 18 years and below 27 years
Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- plus usual allowancesApplication Fee : Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex-S and dependents of freedom fighters) in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of Registrar, Supreme Court of India payable at New Delhi
How to Apply. : In person or through post
- In Person : Application Forms are available at Reception Counter of Supreme Court of India near Gate B, opposite UCO Bank. (Available on any Govt. working days - Monday to Friday between 10.30 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. AND 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)
- Through Post : send self addressed envelope of 32 cm X 25 cm size with postage stamp of Rs. 60/- affixed thereon along with Demand Draft to the following address.
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
More Details :