SAIL Walk-in Interview Oct 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Steel authority of India conducts Walk -in interview for Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars at JLN hospital & research center in the disciplines of General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dermatology, Radio Diagnosis, Pathology, Dental Surgery And Anesthesia.
Education Qualification : MBBS / PG Diploma /MS/MD/DNB
Age Limit : (Relaxation Applicable 5 yrs for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC)
- Not more than 30 years for MBBS Candidates
- Not more than 35 years for PG Diploma /MS/MD/DNB candidates
Fee : Rs.250/- (No Fee for SC/ST) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant.
Documents to be Carried for Walk-in Interview : (Originals + one set of photo copies)
- Age Certificate
- Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates)
- Medical Registration Certificate
- NOC from present employer
- Two Passport size photos and
- A Demand Draft
Eligible & Interested candidates are hereby informed to attend the walk-in Interview
- Time of Registration : 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Date of Walk-in Interview : 31.10.2011
- Venue : Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
More Details :