DSSSB Recruitment 2011 Application Form Teachers Nurse Head Constable Librarian Stenographer Typist Patwari Fitter Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board
DSSSB Recruitment 2011 for Various Posts. Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (dsssb.delhi.gov.in)invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of more than 2000 various posts for many departments of Delhi govt. The vacancies available for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Midwifery, Junior radiographer, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Librarian, Fitter (Electrical), Substation Apprentice, Head Constable (Transportation), Stenographer, Typist, Patwari, Special Education Teacher etc.
Last date to receive Applications : 17/11/2011
DSSSB Job Details :
Special Education Teacher : 858 Posts (Group – B)
- Qualification : Graduate with B.ED (Special Education) or B.Ed with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-; Group : “B” ; Probation Period : 02 Years;
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 years
Auxiliary Nurse : 196 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications: Qualified Midwife registered with Nursing Council of India as Auxiliary Nurse/Midwife;
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years
Staff Nurse : 189 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications: “A” grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized institution with Certificate in Midwifery.
- Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4600/
- Age Limit: Below 32 Years
Head Constable – Male : 92 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications: 10+2 or equivalent with valid LMV Driving License for 2 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + G.P. 1800/- ;
- Age Limit : 21-27 years
Librarian : 89 vacancies (Group – B)
- Qualifications: Degree / Bachelor‟s degree Or equivalent diploma in Library Science
- Experience : Two years in a Library/ Computerization of a Library or one year Certificate course in Computer application.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + G.P. 4600/-
- Age Limit: 32 years
Stenographer Grade – III : 77 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications : 12th Pass or equivalent, Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English OR 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi, Basic knowledge of Computer operations.
- Pay Scale : 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
- Age Limit : 18-27 years
Steno Typist : 75 vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications : Matriculation, Hindi Shorthand -80 WPM, Typing in Hindi -25 WPM OR English Shorthand -80 WPM, Typing in English – 40 WPM.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years
Patwari Male : 63 Vacancies (group – C)
- Essential Qualifications : Passed Matriculation
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200+ G.P.-2000/-
- Age Limit : 18-27 years
Sub Station Apprentice : 45 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications: National Trade Certificate of two years duration / A Certificate in the Trade of Electrician of two years duration
- Pay Scale: Rs 8500-26300 + GP 2800/-
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
Fitter (Electrical) : 44 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications: Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 +GP 1900/-
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years
Junior radiographer : 33 Vacancies (Group – C)
- Qualifications: Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary (10+2) with science. / Certificate course in Radiography (02 years course) or Diploma in Radiography (02 years course) or B.Sc. (Radiography) or Radiological Technology (02 years course).
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200 + G.P. 2400/-;
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- for Group B Posts & Rs. 50/- for Group C Posts in the form of Indian Postal Order.
How to Apply : in person OR through Post
- Download Application Form from the link provided below.
- Fill the Application & Enclose IPO, copies of related Documents (Educational, Professional, Experience & Category Certificates etc.).
- Submit the Application in person or Send through Post to the following address
- Application Receiving Counter, Office Of DSSSB, Fc-18, Institutional Area, Karkar Dooma, Delhi-110092.
More Details & Downloads :