DSSSB Recruitment of Special Educators 2012. DSSSB Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board invites applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the post of Special Educator (Primary) in MCD. (http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in). The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Government of NCT of Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Recruitment of Special Educators 2012
Name of the Post : Special Educator (Primary) in MCD
No. of Vacancies: 1610 Vacancies
Education Qualification: Senior Secondary School (12th Class) with 2 years diploma programme in special education Recognized by the Rehabilitation council of Indian in any category of Disability or any equivalent Qualification & Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
Age Limit (As on 12.02.2012): Not more than 30 years
Fee: Rs 100. payable in the form of IPO (Indian Postal order)
Pay Scale / Salary: Basic Rs 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay RS 4200.
Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Preliminary Examination (objective Type) – 1 hour
- Main Examination (Descriptive Type) – 2 hour
Exam Center / Address: FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092
How to Apply: Application Form and Post or in person.
- Download Application form from the link provided below.
- Send Filled in Application form along with Indian Postal Order in favour of The Secretary, DSSSB with all the educational / professional / experience / caste certificates to the following address.
- Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092
- Opening Date for Issue of Application – 12.02.2012
- Closing Date for receipt of Application form - 13.03.2012
click g+ / +1 button to share.