AP CPE Recruitment of Constables 2012. Online Application at www.cpe.cgg.gov.in
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of Prohibition & Excise invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Prohibition & Excise Constables. The Online Application submission process starts from 15th October 2012. The Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Notification No:10414/2007/RECT/CPE/H3 can apply.
Name of the Post : Prohibition & Excise Constable
Total No. of Vacancies : 2606 Posts
Education Qualification : SSLC
Age Limit (As on 1.7.2012) : Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 30 Years.
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 7960 - Rs 23650/-
Selection Procedure : Preliminary Qualifying Test - Physical Efficiency Test - Written Exam
Fees : Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex-S) Payable AP Online, e-Seva or mee-seva centers.
How to Apply : through Online Application
- Candidates should visit the nearby e-Seva, AP Online or mee-Seva centers to pay fees and collect journal no. etc.
- After payment of fees, candidates can visit the CPE Recruitment Website
- Fill all the details & submit form
- Take printout of application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 15th October 2012
- Last Date to Apply : 05th November 2012
- AP Excise Constable Recruitment Notification : http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/Documents/CPE_Notification.pdf
- Online Application Form : http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/