Apply Online for APDSC 21343 Teachers Recruitment Notification 2012 – SGT / PET / LP / School Asst Teacher Vacancies.
Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department Of School Education, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of School Assistants, Language Teachers, Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Municipalities in AP State through District Selection Committee. The AP DSC Recruitment Rules, Age Limit, Qualification, etc. details as follows. The candidates fulfilling the AP DSC Recruitment Advertisement Notification No. 1863/RC-3/2011 & following eligibility criteria can apply for AP Teachers vacancy.Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & Total no. of Vacancies : 21343 Posts
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) : 11131 Vacancies
- School Assistants : 5695 Vacancies
- Physical Education Teachers : 364 Vacancies
- Language Pundits : 1998 Vacancies
- School Assistants / Language Pundit : Bachelors Degree & B.Ed Degree in relevant subject / Discipline with a Pass in APTET
- SGT: Intermediate Certificate & D.Ed Certificate With a pass in APTET
- PET: Intermediate Certificate & U.G.D.P.Ed. OR Bachelor’s Degree and a B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2012) : Minimum 18 years Maximum 39 years. (44 Years for SC/ST & 49 Years for Physically Challenged candidates)
Application Fee: Rs-250/- towards application processing and Teachers Recruitment Test for each post through APONLINE or e-seva centers.
Selection Process: Written Test (80%) - TET (20%) (For PET only written test will be conducted)
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in between 16/02/2012 to 13/07/2012.
Important Dates for AP Teachers Recruitment :
- Last Date to Apply Online : 13/07/2012
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 12/07/2012
- Date for Downloading Call Letters: From 14/08/2012
- Date of Written Exam (TRT): 26-08-2012 to 28-08-2012
For more details regarding Andhra Pradesh Teachers Recruitment, Online Application, Instructions to Apply Online, Age limit & Relaxation, Educational qualification, Detailed Vacancy List & breakup of posts for division & subjects, selection process, application fee, last date for applying, Exam Syllabus etc. refer the detailed Recruitment notification / Advertisement & website link http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/