APSRTC Junior Assistants Job Vacancy Details:
- Junior Assistant (Finance) : 266 Posts : Qualification : B.Com Graduates
- Junior Assistant (Personnel) : 196 Posts : Qualification : Graduate with pass in the Lower Grade Government Technical Examination (English / Telugu Typewriting).
- Junior Assistant (Material) : 82 Posts : Qualification : Graduate / Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering
- Stipend during Training : Rs. 7270/-
- On successful completion of training : Rs. 7270-185-9120-200-10120-220-11220-230-12370-240-13330-245-14555-260-19235 + Allowances
|General / OC||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / BC / PHC / Ex-Servicemen / Departmental Candidates||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 600/-|
- Visit near by payment gateway and pay the requisite fee & collect the journal no. etc.
- Visit Online Application (Link provided below)
- You need to scan the photo & signature as shown below & save it before filling application.
- Fill the application, upload photo & take printout of the computer generated application form.
- Starting date for filling and uploading Online Application: 11/11/2011
- Closing Date for uploading of Online Application: 30/11/2011
- Starting date for payment of fee: 10/11/2011
- Last date for payment of fee: 28/11/2011 up to 5:00 pm.
- Date of Written Exams :
- Junior Assistant (Finance): 18/12/2011
- Junior Assistant (Personnel): 22/01/2012
- Junior Assistant (material): 04/03/2012
- Technical Helpline : +91-9246572520
- General Helpline : 9959223454 on working days (Between 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
- APSRTC Recruitment of Junior Assistants - Notification
- APSRTC JA Recruitment - Detailed Advertisement
- Apply Online for APSRTC Junior Assistants Vacancy - apsrtc.cgg.gov.in
- Junior Assistant (Personal) Instruction Manual
- Junior Assistant (Finance) Instruction Manual
- Junior Assistant (Material) Instruction Manual
- APOnline www.aponline.gov.in
- Frequently Asked Questions