KPSC Recruitment of Technical Posts, AE, HO 2012.
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Karnataka Public Service Commission invites fresh online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineers, Horticultural Officers, Assistant Surgeons and other Group A & B Technical Posts. The candidates will be selected to fill the vacancies available in various government departments of Karnataka as stated below through Direct recruitment by competitive examination and selection.
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies :
GROUP-’A’ TECHNICAL POSTS
- Assistant Director in the Department of Women and Child Welfare : 18
- Assistant Surgeons in Bruhath Bangalore Mahanagara Palike : 42+03(BL)
- Regional Transport Officer in the Department of Transport : 09
GROUP- ’B’ TECHNICAL POSTS
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Works Department : 100
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Department of oPfo rts and Inland Water : 07
- Assistant Engineer in the Department of oAfg ricultura l Marketing : 04(BL)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department : 180
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in Water Resources Department : 20
- Assistant Archivist in Karnataka State Archives : 05
- Assistant Architect in the Department of Architecture : 04
- Assistant Horticultural Officer in the Department of Horticulture : 104(BL)
- Port Officer/ Deputy Director in the Department of Ports and Inland Water Transport (A)
- Assistant Director in the Department of Kannada and Culture
- Lecturer in Cinematography in Govt. Polytechnic in the Department of Technical Education
- Lecturer in Telecommunication (Sound and TV .) in Govt. Polytechnic in the Department of Technical Education
- Lecturer in Rubber Technology in Govt. Polytechnic in the Department of Technical Education
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor in the Department of oPf orts and Inland Water Transport
Education Qualification : Master Degree Social Work or Home Science with Specialization in Child Development or Nutrition / MBBS / B.E (Mechanical / Automobile / Civil / Civil / Harbour / Coastal engineering or Law / Honour’s Degree in History / Degree in Architecture / Horticulture / Technical Specialization.
Age Limit (As on 26-12-2012) : Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 30 Years. (Age relaxation applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates).
Pay Scale / Salary : (For Group – B Technical posts) Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/- (Please refer notification for pay details of other posts)
Selection Procedure : Written Exam - Personal Interview
Fees : Rs. 300/- (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST/Cat-1/PH/Ex-S) Payable through challan at Syndicate Bank.
How to Apply : through Online Application
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 26.11.2012
- Last Date for submission of online application : 26.12.2012
- Last date for payment of fees : 27.12.2012
- Recruitment Notification : http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/NOTIFICATION%20R1%20BR.pdf
- Online Application Form : http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
Technical Helpline : 9740977411 / 9741966115 (In case if you face any difficulty in applying online call these technical helpline numbers in office hours on working days.)