West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Exam 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) etc. Examination for recruitment to the West Bengal Civil Service and certain other services and posts as Officers & administrators.Last Date to Apply : 15-11-2011
About the WBCS Exam :
The WBCS Exam is a Combined Competitive Exam. The exam will be conducted in two stages. 1. Preliminary Exam 9Objective type) & 2. Main Exam (Descriptive Type) & Personality Test.
Qualification : Completed any Degree. Ability to read write and speak Bengali.
Age Limit : Above 21 years & below 32 years. (35 for BC, 37 for SC/ST, 45 for PWD)
Fee : Rs. 210/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD) in the form of Indian Postal Order crossed and endorsed to “The Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal”. Or in the form of Treasury Challan.
How to Apply :
- Download Application Form from the link provided below.
- Paste recent passport size photograph & fill the details.
- Enclose attested copies of Category certificates, marks cards, certificates & two self-addressed unstamped envelops.
- On the cover Write “ADVT. NO. 14/2011 – West Bengal Civil Services (Executive) Etc. Exam 2012 – <Examination Center>.
- Submit personally between 11-00 a.m. & 3-30 p.m. on all working days at the Enquiry Counter of the Commission’s Office at 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 or Send by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting addressed to
the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal at the above mentioned address.
More Details & Downloads :