SSC Sepoy Jobs 2012 NCB SSC Sepoy Recruitment at National Narcotics Bureau by Staff Selection Commission
SSC Recruitment of Sepoy 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Staff Selection Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sepoys for Narcotics Control Bureau under Ministry of Home Affairs. There are vacancies for Sepoys in South Regions of SSC including the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep, Dadra & Nagar Havali.
Total No. of vacancies : 16 Posts
Name of the Post : Sepoy
Education Qualification : Pass in Matriculation / SSLC / 10th
Age Limit (as on 1.8.2011): Minimum 18 years – Maximum 23 years
Pay Scale : Salary : Rs 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/-
Fee : Rs. 50/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female/Ex-S) Payable in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps available in Post Offices.
Selection Procedure : Height bar - Prescribed race - Physical Standards Test (PST) - Physical Efficiency Test (PET) - Screening Test – Medical Test.
How to Apply : through post
- Download Applications from the link provided below.
- Fill the application form & paste recent passport size photo
- Enclose copies of the marks cards, certificates, testimonials & documents
- Send to the Southern Regional Office of the Commission at the following address:
The Regional Director (SR)
Staff Selection Commission
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 02.01.2012
- Last date to receive applications from far fling areas : 09 – January – 2012 before 5:00PM
Important Links :
Related Searches :
SSC Karnataka Recruitment | SSC Jobs | SSLC Jobs | 10th Jobs | Staff Selection Commission Southern Region | SSC Selection Procedure | SSC Sepoy Jobs | SSC Application Form |