TRB Recruitment of Assistant Professors 2012. Teaching Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Teachers Recruitment Board, (TRB http://trb.tn.nic.in) Government of Tamil Nadu invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Professors (For Engineering Subjects in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, EIE, CSE, Production, Metallurgy, IT, Industrial Bio-Technology, & Non-Engineering Subjects like English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) for Government Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamilnadu
Recruitment of Assistant Professors 2012
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies:
Assistant Professors (Engineering / Non-Engineering) – 154 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor in Engineering Subjects: B.E. / B.Tech. and M.E. / M.Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering or Technology with First Class or its equivalent either in B.E. or B.Tech. or M.E. or M.Tech.
- Assistant Professor in Non-Engineering Subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry): Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record of not less than 55% of marks with Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission. OR Ph.D. Degree
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.12) – Not More than 57 Years
Fee: · Application Form Fees : Rs 50; Examination Fees : Rs.600/- (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH)
Pay Scale / Salary: Basic Pay Rs. 15600– 39100 + AGP 6000
Selection Procedure: Written Test - Original Certificate verification
Exam Centers / Address: The Venue for Written test will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
How to Apply: in person
The Application Form (OMR Format) along with Prospectus has to be obtained in person from the Office of Directorate of Technical Education [DOTE] Chennai – 600 025 / Principals of Government & Government-Aided Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges.
The candidates should submit the filled in application forms along with the examination fees challan in person to the Office of the Directorate of Technical Education [DOTE], Chennai 600025 / Principals of Government & Government-Aided Polytechnic Colleges, from where they obtained the application.
- Date of Notification : 11.02.2012
- Commencement of Sale of Applications : 21.02.2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 05.03.2012 by 5.30 p.m.
- Date of Written Examination : 08.04.2012
Related Searches: Assistant Professor Jobs | Tamilnadu Government Jobs | Engineering Jobs | Non Engineering Jobs | Government Jobs | Teachers Recruitment Jobs | Tamilnadu online Application | Tamilnadu Education Jobs | Teaching Jobs | TRB Recruitment