About Central Bank of India :
Central Bank of India is a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 3985 branches. Driven by talented work force of 36000 + employees, is looking for retired bank officers of public sector bank, having experience with minimum Grade scale III / IV and with relevant expertise, for recruit as Auditors for carrying out audit related work in its branches & General Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank, having experience of operational side to recruit as Chief Customer Service Officer..
Central Bank of India
Recruitment of Auditors & CCSO 2012Qualification :
Auditors : A Graduate with Computer knowledge. JAIIB / CAIIB and exposure to Audit and
Core Banking is desirable.
CCSO : Candidates should have superannuated or have taken VRS at the level of General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank & have the exposure in working of operational side of the Bank and should have minimum 10 years experience in the branch and/or Regional Manager and/or Zonal Manager.
Age Limit : (As on 31.01.2012)
- Auditor : Not more than 64 years
- CCSO : Not more than 62 years
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 60,000/- for CCSO & Rs. 30,000 for Auditors.
Selection Procedure : Personal Interview
How to Apply : Through Post
- Candidates should download the prescribed Application Format from Central Bank of India Recruitment Site. (Application Form link provided below)
- Fill the Application & Write “Application for the post of _________________________ (Auditors on Contractual basis / Chief Customer Service Officer) & send to the following address with the DD
- Address : “General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
Important Links :