JKPSC Recruitment of Medical Lecturers 2012. Teaching Jobs Published at http://news.ravisblognet.com. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Dental Surgeons, B-Grade Specialists, Medical Lecturers in the disciplines of ENT, Medicine, Radiology, Pediatrics, Anesthesia, Gynea & Obst, Verneriology, Dermatology, Surgery, Forensic Medicine, CD & TB, Radio-Therapy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Ophthalmology, Blood Bank, Pathology, Bio-chemistry, Radio Diagnosis, Psychiatry, Operative Dentistry etc. The Posting will be done at Government Medical & Dental Colleges at Srinagar & Jammu under ministry of Health Medical Education Department for Lecturers & Department of Health & Family Welfare Department for other posts. The recruitment rules, Eligibility details are as follows.
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission
Recruitment of Lecturers, Specialists, Dental Surgeon 2012
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : 16 Posts
- Lecturers : 16 Vacancies
- Dental Surgeon : 18 Vacancies
- B-Grade Specialists : 71 Vacancies
Education Qualification : BDS / D.Sc / MD / MS / Ph.D / PG Diploma in respective disciplines.
Age Limit : (as on 1st January 2012) Minimum 18 years - Maximum 37 years
Fee : Rs. Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for Reserved Candidates)
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
How to Apply : Through Post
- Applications are available at the JKPSC Office Address provided below on cash payment of Rs. 50/-
- Send the Filled in OMR Applications, copies of relevant documents to the following address
- Commission office J&K Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Polo Ground, Srinagar / Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Last Date to Apply : 18.04.2012
Important Links :
- JKPSC Medical Lecturers Recruitment Notification
- JKPSC B-Grade Specialists Recruitment Notification
- JKPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment Notification
This is a good opportunity for those qualified candidates looking to join Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs as Lecturers, B-Grade Specialists, Dental Surgeons in Government Medical College & Dental College, Department of Health & Family Welfare Department.