Apply for Recruitment of 358 Group D Posts Vacancies in Haryana Irrigation Department 2012.
Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Haryana Irrigation Department invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment to 358 Vacancies as Group D Posts in Irrigation Department, Haryana for posting in BBMB against share quota of Haryana State. Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment rules, age limit, educational qualification, fee details, selection process, application etc. are provided below. Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment of Group D Staff.
Haryana Irrigation Department
Recruitment Advertisement for Group D Vacancies 2012
Names of Posts & Total No. of Vacancies: 358
- Helper – 148 vacancies
- Beldar – 130 vacancies
- Peon – 38 vacancies
- Chowkidar – 27 vacancies
- Gauge Reader – 09 vacancies
- Mate – 04 vacancies
- Dak Runner – 01 vacancy
- Sweeper – 01 vacancies
Educational Qualification: The minimum required educational qualification is middle with Hindi / Sanskrit as one of the language.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years - Maximum 40 years.
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs.4440 – 7440 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1300
Application Fee Details: Rs. 100/- (Rs. 25/- for SC/BC/EXSM/PH) Payable in form of IPO or Bank Draft drawn in favour of Engineer-In-Chief, Irrigation Department Haryana.
Selection Process: Personality Test / Interview.
How to Apply for Haryana Irrigation Dept. Vacancies : through registered post
- Download the Application Form from the Haryana Irrigation Department Website http://hid.gov.in
- Fill all the details with respect & paste recent passport size photograph, sign at the space provided.
- Enclose DD, copies of relevant documents and self addressed envelope with Rs. 5/- postal stamp & Send to the following address.
- HID Address : Superintending Engineer, Project Circle, Sinchai Bhawan, Sector-5, Panchkula
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 30-04-2012
For more details regarding Age Limit & Relaxation in upper age limit, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, How to Apply Online, Written Exam Centers, Education Qualification & experience details, Selection procedure etc. refer the detailed Notification.