Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow conducts U.P. POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION – 2010 For getting admissions into M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S./ Postgraduate Diploma Seats in CSM Medical University and UP State Medical Colleges.
Place & Date of Examination : Lucknow, Sunday, 28th February, 2010
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date of Entrance Examination Sunday, February 28, 2010
- Application Process starts Friday, Jan 8, 2010.
- Last date for receiving completed application: Wednesday, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM.
- Expected date of declaration of merit list: Monday, March 15, 2010.
- Date of Medical Board for obtaining Physically handicapped certificate: Monday, March 22, 2010.
- Date of first Counseling: Sunday, April 11 2010. (Venue C.S.M Medical University. Lucknow.
- Last Date for joining the allotted college & course from first counseling: 20 April, 2010.
- Date of second counseling: Wednesday, May 26, 2010. Any changes in dates of counseling will be announced by the Director General Medical Education. (Enquiries should not be directed to the examining body.)
- Last date for candidates for joining allotted seats from 2nd round of counseling: Monday, May 31, 2010.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
1. Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Medical/Dental Faculty of CSM Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.(vide G.O. No 09 / 71-03-02-104 / 2001 Dated 22.01.2002)
2. Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bonafide residents of U.P. and selected through CPMT-2000 conducted by Undivided Uttar Pradesh are also eligible. (Vide G.O. No 1202/71-03-04-sa-64/2000 dated 11.08.2004 and G.O. No.4917/71-03-04 sa -64/2000 dated 20.03.2007). Candidates who have passed MBBS from the Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bonafide students of U.P. but selected after year 2000 in that Institute are not eligible.
3. Candidates must have completed or completing their Compulsory Rotatory Internship by 30th May, 2010.
4. A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E / A.I.P.G.E.E. is not eligible to appear in the examination until he / she completes and passes the course where he/she is presently admitted. However, such a candidate shall be eligible if-
(a) he / she has resigned from the said course, his/her resignation has been accepted by the Principal of the Medical/Dental college or the Vice Chancellor in the case of candidates of CSM Medical University and he / she has refunded the full amount of salary/stipend received by him / her during the said course, before the date of notification of this examination, ie. 1.1.2010
(b) he / she is presently pursuing P.G. Diploma course in any subject, with the condition that he/she will be considered for the Postgraduate Degree course in that subject only
How to Apply :
Application can be made as follows:
- Paper application : For paper application click here. You should not fill up both paper and online application. If both are filled both applications will be rejected. Online application is encouraged. Online application has fewer chances of postal loss and delay. Paper applications have to be transcribed and are prone to errors.
- ONLINE application : For online application click here. You will get an opportunity to print out a copy of your application, please print and retain it.
No documents should be sent to the Examining body.
The serial number of the application must be mentioned in all future correspondence.
2. Online Application process:
- You can apply online by visiting the website www.kgmcindia.edu. To apply now click here.
- Before starting your application make sure that you have the following:
- A secure computer with internet connection.
- An inkjet or laser printer attached to the computer.
- An email account.
- A credit/debit card with a reputed bank or a receipt of cash deposit of Rs 1220.00 (in the account number 909020045488847 of UPPGMEE - 2010) at a designated branch of Axis Bank with a Unique Transaction Id. Designated branches of Axis Bank are all branches of Axis Bank in the State of Uttar Pradesh and one Branch each in Haldwani and Dehradun, Uttarakhand. To see the list of designated branches of Axis Bank Click here.
- A .jpg file of your photograph taken with a 4MP (or more) camera. For instructions to be given to your Photographer click here.
- A scanned (resolution 300 dpi) .jpg file of your signature.
- Click here to apply. Follow instructions thereafter
- Enter your credit/debit card number to make payment or enter the unique transaction id of Axis Bank to show that payment has been made, before submitting your application. If you are making a cash payment at Axis Bank (it will be reflected on the website after 2 days), begin the application process after 2 days of depositing cash at Axis Bank.
- Take a print of your application and save it.
- Last date for submitting online completed application: Jan 27, 2010 at 4.00 PM.
3. Paper application process:
- Visit the website www.kgmcindia.edu and down load the application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it to the Coordinator UPPGMEE - 2010, PHI Building, CSM Medical University, Lucknow 226003, by SPEED / REGISTERED post only. The Examining body will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss, and any complaint / representation regarding the same will not be entertained by the Examining body.
- Prepare a Bank Draft favoring “UPPGMEE 2010” payable at Lucknow and attach it to the application. Please write your name and father’s name on the back of the Bank Draft.
- Fill your email address / id in the column provided. The admit card and other information, if any, will be sent to you by email at this address only.
- Last date for receiving completed application by speed / registered post: Jan 27, 2010 at 4.00PM.
- You will be sent an admit card and a copy of your application by email.
Read the brochure carefully before filling in the application. Note that no request for corrections will be entertained once the form has been submitted.
Application Process starts Friday, Jan 8, 2010.
Address for Correspondence:
Coordinator UPPGMEE 2010,
CSM Medical University,
Lucknow 226003, India
Email : email@example.com
Important Links for UPPGMEE - 2010:
MAIN PAGE | IMPORTANT DATES | IMPORTANT INFORMATION | MEDICAL P.G. SEATS | DENTAL P.G SEATS | ELIGIBILITY | APPLYING | POST APPLICATION PROCESS | EXAMINATION | UNFAIR MEANS | QUESTION PAPER | EXAMINATION PROCESS | RESULTS - MERIT LIST | COUNSELING | ADMISSION | INSTRUCTION FOR PHOTOGRAPHS | DESIGNATED BRANCHES OF AXIS BANK | PROFORMA OF VARIOUS CERTIFICATES | FAQ | DOWNLOAD PAYSLIP | DOWNLOAD BROCHURE | DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION FORM | MODEL QUESTION PAPER