Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites Online Applications for direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Revenue Assistant, Senior Inspector of Co-operative, Societies, Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service & Other posts included in Combined Subordinate Services Examination–I (CSSE) [Examination/Service Code No.004]. Posts for which selection is made in two successive stages (i) Written Examination, (ii) Oral Test.Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : Upto 5.45 p.m. on 11-02-2011
- Last Date to Apply Online : 09-02-2011 at 5.45.p.m.
- Date of Written Examination : 12-06-2011 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2010): 18 - 30 years.
How to Apply :
In Person or Through Post :
- OMR application form along with an 'INFORMATION BROCHURE TO CANDIDATES' containing General Instructions for filling up the application form,. Commission's 'Instructions, etc., to candidates' and an envelope for sending application can be obtained from any one of the HEAD POST OFFICES or selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu / Puducherry and Alagapuram Post Office, Sivaganga on payment of Rs 30/- (Rupees Thirty only)
- OMR application forms can also be obtained in person from the sales counter of the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1. Greams Road, Commercial Taxes Office Annex Building, Chennai – 600 006, on all the working days till the closing date upto 5.00 p.m. (Excluding lunch interval between 1.30 and 2.00 p.m.) only on cash payment of Rs.30/- (Rupees thirty only) Application forms will not be supplied to the candidates by Post.
- Candidates applying ‘Online’ should possess and keep ready Postal Receipt for Rs.130/- (i.e. Application fee Rs.30/- and Examination fee Rs. 100/-) obtained from any one of the Post Offices listed.
- Candidates claiming exemption from payment of Examination fee should possess and keep ready Postal Receipt for Rs.30/- towards the application fee.
- The Postal Receipt obtained for the payment of Application Fee/ Examination Fee should be pasted in the space provided in the application.
- Candidates applying Online should send the applications (i.e. The printout generated from the web site and signed by the candidates) with the Postal Receipt along with attested copies of certificates so as to reach the Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
Filled in applications must be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No 1. Greams Road, Commercial Taxes Office Annexe Building,Chennai-600 006 well in advance so as to reach the Commission’s Office before 5.45 p.m. on 11-02-2011.
For Details of Posts listed under Combined Subordinate Services Examination–I, Qualification & No. of Vacancies download Detailed Advertisement