tnpsconline.tn.nic.in Tamil Nadu PSC Group-I Recruitment 2011 Notification Online Application Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites Applications for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I), Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax Officer) and other posts included in Group-I Services (Service Code. 001). Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of applications : 28-01-2011 5.45 P.M.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 25-01-2011 5.45 P.M.
- Date of Preliminary Examination : 22-05-2011 10.00 A.M. – 1.00 P.M.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2010):
- MINIMUM AGE LIMIT – Should have completed 21 years (for all candidates)
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT – Should not have completed -
- 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute
Widows of all castes.
- 30 years for candidates not belonging to any of the above said categories.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidate should possess a Degree of any of the Universities.
- For Preliminary Examination Rs. 75/- (Rupees Seventy five only).
- For Main Written Examination Rs. 125/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only).
How to Apply :
- OMR application form along with an Information Brochure, ‘Instructions, etc., to candidates' and an envelope for sending application can be obtained from any one of the selected POST OFFICES on payment of Rs. 30/-.
- OMR application forms can also be obtained in person from the sales counter of the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1, Greams Road, Commercial Tax Annexe Building, Chennai-600 006, on all the working days till the closing date upto 5.00 p.m. (excluding lunch interval between 1.30 to 2.00 p.m.) on cash payment of Rs.30/-. Application forms will not be supplied to the candidates by Post.
- Candidates applying Online should possess and keep ready Postal Receipt for Rs.105/- (i.e. Application fee Rs.30/- and Examination fee Rs. 75/-) and Candidates claiming fee exemption should possess and keep ready Postal Receipt for Rs.30/- towards the application fee before registering Online.
- The Postal Receipt obtained for the payment of Application Fee/ Examination Fee should be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
- Candidates applying Online should send the applications (i.e. The printout generated from the website and signed by the candidate) with the Postal Receipt along with attested copies of required Certificates so as to reach the Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of applications, failing which his/her application will be rejected. The facility of applying Online will be closed at 5.45.p.m on 25-01-2011. (for details please refer para 1 of the Commission’s ‘Instructions etc. to candidates’).
Filled in applications must be sent to the Commission’s Office addressed to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Commercial Taxes Annexe Building, No.1 Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006 well in advance so as to reach before 5.45 p.m. on 28-01-2011.