National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology invites online applications from eligible and interested students to apply for Entrance Exam JEE – 2011 for getting admission into B.Sc. Program in Hospitality & Hotel Administration for the academic year 2011-12.
About the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology :
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration and other eleven structured courses of studies that are imparted at the existing 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 12 State Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management, 19 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT. Five Food Craft Institutes located in different parts in the country offer Diploma programs in specific operational area. All Institutes uniformly follow standardized course curricula prescribed by the Council for the different professional program.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Pass in the examination of 10+2 system of Senior Secondary education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subject. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2011 on provisional basis.
List of approved qualifying examinations for Indian Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Age Limit : upper age limit is 22 years as on 1.7. 2011 (for General and OBC candidates) 25 years for SC / ST candidates.
How to Apply :
- Candidates need to apply online and download the application form printout.
- Note down the Application Form number for any future reference or correspondence with National Council. Also keep a photocopy of the filled in Application Form for your future record/ reference.
- Send the duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. to JEE Cell, National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology NCHMCT), A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62, NOIDA (UP) - 201301 so as to reach on or before 28.02.2011 . Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form.
Admit Card of only those candidates will be uploaded whose application form will be reached on the JEE Cell, National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62, NOIDA (UP) - 201301 by 28 February 2011.
MAILING YOUR FILLED APPLICATION FORM FOR JEE-2011
Duly completed Application Form should be sent to "JEE CELL" National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201301" in the pre-addressed envelope. Ensure that the Application Form is not folded. (Application sent through private courier services will not be accepted). Applications mailed by registered Post/ Speed Post after last date shall also not be accepted.
More Details, Resources, Links & Downloads :