The Kerala Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible persons for being posted as Assistant Superintendents/ Invigilators (External) for the examinations (descriptive, OMR, dictation types) on honorary basis in the form appended to this Notification. Selected persons will be entitled to honorarium at the rate applicable to the Assistant Superintendents.The present rate of honorarium is as follows:
- Objective type O.M.R. (1.15 Hours duration) – Rs.175/-
- For two sessions - Rs. 235/-
- Descriptive type test (of 2 hours duration) - Rs.200/-
- For 2 sessions & above 2 hours duration - Rs.250/-
- L.P. School Assistants, U.P. School Assistants, Full Time or Part Time Junior Language Teachers, High School Assistants, Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary School Teachers of the Schools run by the Education, Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary Departments of the Government of Kerala or Private Managements (Aided or Unaided).
- Persons holding any ministerial post in a Service other than the Last Grade Service of the State and having a minimum of one year left for superannuation.
- Persons retired within five years as on the date of the notification from the teaching posts or the ministerial posts other than the Last Grade Service, mentioned above and are drawing pension benefits.
How to Apply :